Saturday, May 11, 2013

The third pregnancy check

We arranged this pregnancy check two weeks before. As I want to be a part of it, so we picked Saturday for the checking.




The pregnancy is getting complicated now as Stephanie got chickenpox this week. I will talk more about that in another post.

So we waited outside as chickenpox is highly contagious and we don't want to affect other people, especially other pregnant ladies. Today is a warm (finally) and sunny day, but I am a bit down. I feel worried about the chickenpox with our baby.
Patient wanted some fresh air, so sit by the road...
After nearly an hour wait, we finally could see the doctor and do the check. Today Stephanie went through OSCAR check, which is for checking Down's syndrome. I finally could see the baby's heart beating and it was beating fast!
I think those are fingers.


To be honest, I am not that excited today, I think the chickenpox shadow is hanging over me. Anyway, we went to have lunch afterwards, and we chose to sit outside to have some fresh air and didn't want other people affected.
For our baby, let it know how its mother looks like when bearing the baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose NAME/URL if you don't have any account listed.